Friday, July 22, 2005

Should i cut my hair ??

A question i end up asking myself in every 5-6 months when all my efforts to simulate the guy with "tata namak" hair (read: free flowing) fail.
Heres one of those recollections that i quizzed myself on when i was about to join my 1st company ...

July 21, 2005

With the prospect of inevitably going to JOB (finally) on Monday, 25th july, after a complete 2 months of total lethargy and self indulgence at home, its that time again whn parents start reminding you that 1st impression is the last one !!

With a total freak idea of mine to grow my hair and give john abraham a run for his money, the barber has been missing me for more than 6-7 mnths now.

Unfotunately, John Abraham look cudnt succeed - i ended up with a Saif Ali Khan's "Tom Cruise look". But even that has erupted into a Zakir Hussain - Alec Padamsee mix. A few mnths more and Boney-M cud have recruited me instead of their lead singer.

So the obvious blathering i have to face now-a-days is - "Get urself a haircut, or we wont allow u to go on the job"

Damn the jobs - why shud the company be bothered on how i present my hair as long as they get the goods delivered.

Rather the American clients wudnt resent me sporting a "trendy" hairdo. I cud have gone in for a straightening - but seems like the damocles sword is ovr my head.

A haircut seems inevitable, and so does the disappearence of my beloved "italian beard" (remember damian fleming and jason gillespie).

Goodbye my beloved hairy friends. Its been nice knowing you !!!

No comments: