Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Days of Firsts !!

Today was just one of those days where everything happens for the first time ...


  • I drove my car from home to office (a distance of about 75 odd minutes) and then back home as well - all by myself - a feeling of real ecstasy and adrenaline rush - if not for me then for the guys whom i brushed past by :)
  • I called up a dear old friend saat samundar paar and talked to her on the phone after 2 years (it was her bday, but no excuses) - it was delightful to hear each others voices after such a hiatus - reminiscent of the good old times
  • I watched the cult classic Mithun starrer Gunda with all audio titles in place - last time around i had only caught the video - i was simply stunned by this thunderstrike of a movie - hope to God to give the masses sense enough to appreciate it. The movie is at concept level - a true work of art. I wished for the first time that i get a chance to watch more of such entertaining cinema.
  • For the first time on the new project phase there was no call with the client.
  • I (my team as well) finished all my work well before delivery time.
  • My boss and I had a marathon heart to heart for the first time in two years where lots of feel good things were discussed, but i am still clueless to the actual issue of why I had gone to him in the first place.
  • I managed to find a place to stay all by my own enterprising efforts and information gathering.
  • I am writing a post with all bullet points for the first time. I am also writing this post without editing it.
  • Finally, I am tired and sleeping before 12am for the fist time in weeks ...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am shocked.
So many things dont happen in a single day :O

and yeah its a lot of fun to write posts using bullet points! easier to express the stuff!

Perseus Patrawala said...

well - as they say (and i am being sarcastically philosphical) - everyday is a new day and it brings something different with it - well this was just one of those days - you see, as i wrote - i had finished my work well before time - so had the whole day vella to do all this :)
i am still waiting for the reply to the piggy ques