Friday, April 06, 2007

Preserve Wildlife - Pickle a Squirrel ...

6 Apr, 2007

Just like the title heading, this post is again entering the Random Zone. Somehow i feel i am moving away from the concept of my blog name - The 5th dimension, where thoughts meet reality - there doesn't seem to be a reality check here. Though i wouldnt even put it to be an all out thought forum like dear little Spaceman 'the Spiff' Calvin and Sir 'Tigger' Hobbes enthusiastically share.

Well pulling myself back into writing what i intended to write here, the title is "obviously" stolen. Its not my style. Rather put, i ain't good enough to think up something like that. Its been clearly and shamelessly plagiarized from another blog that i had been reading earlier today. Also, don't expect me to name the blog. If i did, it wouldn't be plagiarism, rather it would end up being a bibliography.

The point i am making is - how do people end up writing so much daily and that too quality stuff. I surfed through 3-4 blog authors and read a few of their entries. Not exactly mind blowing but pretty good stuff. Especially the titles they think off - i mean that practically sets up half the tone and mood.

Okie i am back after leaving my blog midway and just browsing around again aimlessly. I mean what the hell am i even doing on the net right now. I should rather read up something and spend time better. Oh but then again - i am reading blogs - screwed up vicious circle it is.

I have a client meeting at 9pm. I think I'll skip that and get back to reading some Asimov and listening to dear Andrea. My managers should be "able" to handle the rut.

One more post down with just nothing going in as content. Damn it hammy - i blame you for it (now somebody has to get the stick - u being a junior are in the firing line)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMFG this is so hilarious!

yeah that bloke ur referring to does indeed come up with extremely cool post titles :P

and this is called random commenting..

you just write whatever comes to your head..

like i am doing now..

the worst part is that it doesnt serve a purpose. Yet its the best way to learn how to "channelize our thoughts :P

waiting for some more "quality"
stuff

Unknown said...

oh and while writing this comment.. figured out a new headline for my blog :P

blogdom rulez ^:)^

Unknown said...

or rather blogtech is godzilla. Its stolen, my friend used it in school, and I picked up the habit..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.