Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Ulysses

Apr 04, 2007

The sheer joy of being able to leave my office at 9pm today has just made me more of a lunatic. Given the stress i have been under to continuously slog day in and night out, had taken a toll on my health - physically, mentally and emotionally ...

With suddenly all work materializing to a finish, and no backlogs or pile-ons apparating onto my plate, i simply was overwhelmed with emotions too good to be true or comprehended. I can understand how Sanjay Dutt would have felt in Zinda after he came out of that horrid cell - in his case it was fried wantons - in my case Paneer Tikka Pizza, Focaccia and Brownies.

Its been days since i got time for myself - let alone devoting time to others !!!
Thanks to a very close friends advice, i put my foot down to the inhuman torture (oh ok - it wasnt so bad as i am making it sound, but nonetheless - leaving at 7 am in the morning almost twice a week and coming back by 11 isnt something anyone would want)

I dont know till how long a time my manager would be able to digest my happiness - but that is not something i am worried about presently. As of now, its heaven, bliss and ulysses - all rolled into one ...

No comments: