Friday, August 31, 2007

Pigs with Rocket Launchers

Felt like taking a break from all the sombre stuff. So here is a post plagiarized (again) from a friend (a college junior and sister-school junior as well), who decided not to put the post up on his blog becuase of acute paranoia. He feels when applying to company for the post of VP/CEO etc, the company might perform background checks like the CIA and rake up demented dirt on him. And all this future planning when he is still in the 3rd year of engineering ...

But since i liked the post, i decided to put it up here with due acknowledgements. Most of it is verbatim, though i have added a couple of sprucers to it on my own. Here goes ...

So I came down to think about it. I do like Pigs. If I could really get down to making a comic with Pigs who had Rocket Launchers.
Characters and props I would need:

1. The SuperPiggy
  • Simple Pig from the village.
  • Wields a rocket launcher.
  • Meets the WisePig who transfers all his wisdom to the SuperPiggy.
  • So the SuperPiggy is extremely wise.

2. SuperPiggy's Love

  • With beauty that none of the other female pigs posses.
  • With a heart so pure.
  • Our SuperPiggy is bound to fall for her.

3. An evil Pig
  • Thinking up of a name is so tough.
  • Suddenly I am filled with a lot of respect for all comic creators around the world.
  • Okay I cant really think up of a name, but here s what he'd (or she :D) be like.
  • Okay she.
  • A female pig who has the power to draw male pigs towards her and brainwash them.
  • Her piggish sensuality has left all male pigs wanting more.
  • With her super piggy abilities (what evil powers would we like to give her?) and evil heart she has been able to make the biggest Pig army of the world.
  • Well every Pigess (I daresay?) has a weakness. I need some help with this point people!
4. So the setup
  • Okay how about a Japanese village as the perfect environment?
  • We can then teach our pigs all kinds of Japanese "Ninja" Tricks.
  • Our SuperPiggy can wear a black band on his forehead and go HAAAOINK! Just like all the ninjas do while fighting.
So now i need to think up details to continue this comic strip like Kekta Kapur continues her serials. My friend tells me people have already started creating the images for the strip. I can see where the TRPs are headed. Obviously we don't expect to do a Calvin and Hobbes. But dear paranoid friend of mine. Even company CEOs read Calvin and Hobbes. If Bill Watterson thought like you did, where would humor go?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmmm

quite an interesting post I must say :D.

Scot Adams (creator of Dilbert) is pretty much the example you would have liked to quote, for what you just said :)

Speaking of which, I now feel like giving them all names too!

:P

I'd probably write a continuation to what you have just posted.

Perseus Patrawala said...

ur most welcome :)
i am much in to C&H these days though, reading 10 years worth of Bill Watterson.
Dilbert is more like doing the office rounds - especially Catbert, the evil HR director :P

but i'll wait for those character names and story plots - prob think on it myself too over the weekend.

Anonymous said...

ihihihi... all the pigs here remind me of spiderpig in the simpsons movie :))